One Problem Solved, Another One Arises
This post has been delayed by my solving of the issue of the Head_Rotate_Ctrl_Off_Grp having unexpected transformation values, causing the Head_Shake_CTRL to appear to have values, solving this required me to unparent the relevant portion of the controls chain and remove its constraints, however after sorting the issue, re-parenting and re-connecting the constraints, a new small problem involving the brow control has arisen. Note: The brow moves fine when all but the Head_Rotate_Ctrl or the Head_Rotate_Ctrl_Off_Grp are activated.
I have spent hours yesterday and this morning trying to solve this new supposedly basic issue, to no avail. It appears I am going to have to give in for now and get help with it asap at Uni tomorrow. I'm at least glad I managed to independently figure out the source of & solve the original transformations issue.
In preparation for help I have removed the constraints between the control & joints for the*:
Another issue that has arisen since I first wrote this post is the pupils being extra temperamental in relation to their controls, I will show this issue in person when I seek help tomorrow. This has resulted in the odd cross-eyed state of Iron's pupils seen in the video.
*The issue still happens without the constraints, so it would appear it is not caused by the constraints themselves, but possibly by some issue within the parent chain.